Digital Marketing and Programmes Officer
An exciting opportunity has just arisen at Quilliam International for an additional Digital Marketing
The suitable applicant will already have an interest in the digital world and have a basic understanding of Quilliam and its core mission. The candidate will help us grow our online fundraising efforts as well as being involved in related social media outreach.
Working with our Press Officer and the Executive Team, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an organisation at a key stage in its growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day-to-day management of all Quilliam online social media initiatives and related channels with sole responsibility for content creation.
- Manage our online communities, developing content strategies to deliver sales growth
- Develop Quilliam’s social media footprint
- Planning, writing and scheduling all organic content to be published on Quilliam Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Maintain the Quilliam database of online sales and memberships
- Point of contact for Quilliam Circle members and customers
- Producing online content to promote Quilliam’s work and products e.g. Quilliam Circle, Merchandise, Reports etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree level of education (in media/marketing desirable)
- Podcast experience
- Ability to produce online content with the ability to use graphic design, video editing and video production software
- A demonstrable track record of delivering digital marketing initiatives
- A proactive individual who can bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and using targeted ads such as Facebook Ads
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of social media sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Hootsuite etc.) and the ability to draw insights from data points
- Knowledge or a keen interest in the debates and topics surrounding Quilliam’s work