London, travel in Zones 1-4 and expenses covered
Quilliam is seeking a bilingual English – Arabic intern to work in our strategic communications department.
The internship is for three months and will be for approximately 3 days a week (with the potential for 5 days if available).
Ideal candidates are required to have:
• an undergraduate degree in political science, social sciences or a related field
• knowledge of North Africa, the Middle East and Arab Muslim majority countries
• strong commitment to, and understanding of, the work and aims of Quilliam
• excellent command of both Arabic and English, written and verbal
• willingness to work flexibly and be responsive to the 24 hour news agenda
Desirable skills are:
• experience in media and/or front line communications
• a masters degree
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview within one week of the closing date. Start date will be as soon as possible in June.
We may appoint an intern before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.
Please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted. This is an unpaid internship, but Travel expenses will be paid.